Wiki So Far

November 17, 2018


Further divulging on how new media can contribute to various application areas in life, the Baruch New Media wiki page has been of great help.

Regarding contributions, thus far I have added several paragraphs of new material to pages already existing in the portal. Namely, I discussed SNOW (a photo sharing and editing app) in the Photography subpage and accompanied it with an image of the logo that I uploaded. Similarly, I also added fresh content with references on Procreate in the Illustration Programs subtopic of Arts and Technology, further expanded on new media's role in K-pop in Entertainment (abroad), & included a Papago (app) section for New Media & Translation.

Furthermore, I edited several pages in order to correct spelling mistakes, grammar faults, sentence structure, etc. for various publishings under a variety of pages. Also, I took the liberty to update some information about Snack Fever (prices, current offerings) and Drama Fever (its recent shutdown). Additional corrections I made include deleting incorrectly placed references from the New Media in Entertainment page and transferring them to their appropriate sections (except in the case where two of the misplaced references were duplicates, so I just deleted them altogether), switching the order of some subheadings within a page in order to enhance the related flow of content, adding subcategories to their related subheadings for organizational purposes, and adding the official heading of References to the contents section of New Media & Translation.

Going forward, I am pretty sure I have contributed to all components required on the checklist, but I would like to potentially add a couple more paragraphs of new content to various pages sometime in the future as I see fit in order to help our class wiki page garner more information on various application areas.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

SONG OF THE WEEK

Message Me

Name

Email *

Message *